CONTROL SYSTEMS ENGINEERING
WE ARE GOOD AT
COMBINING ENGINEERING WITH COST ANALYSIS
If your project is a complex automation task where cost is an important consideration then we are the best fit for the task.
- Cost effective electrical design of automation and controls
- Bill of materials
- VSD and protection selection
- Electrical schematics
- Component sourcing
- Subcontracting the best electricians
WE WORKED WITH
VARIETY OF INDUSTRIES
We have strong experience in the following areas: Industrial Engineering, Manufacturing, Robotics and others. Where we worked on, but not limited to:
- Manufacturing machineries
LAST PROJECT WE ARE PROUD OF
CONTROL SYSTEM FOR A PACKAGING TRANSFER TABLE
This project's result is to design and manufacture a cost effective control system for a packaging transfer table. As any prototyping task it is hard to plan and have defined milestones due to hidden intermediate challenges. Hence, it is easy to exceed the budget. In order to keep the budget within the limits we paid close attention to the planning stage, milestone deadlines, used proven and reliable suppliers and electrical panel manufacturing company.
We designed a control system, sourced components and subcontracted an electrical manufacturing company to build the control panels.
WHAT EXACTLY WE DO
- Design and engineering
- Electrical schematics, BOM
- PLC systems (S7, ControlLogix, Modicon)
- VSD selection and system design
- Commissioning and troubleshooting
- On-site equipment testing and commissioning
- Manufacturing equipment troubleshooting
- Programming of robotic arms
- Monitoring system design
- Web based monitoring
- HMI screens development
- Integration with existing databases
We offer rates on a per hour or a per project basis, as a team or as individuals.
Our rates start at $70* per hour